Features & Benefits
Designed with you in mind, our IDSecure Checking with MyScoreBuilder® delivers cutting edge protections. This account is loaded with valuable benefits and is designed for you. In addition to all the convenient banking features you’ve come to expect from Security Bank, you’ll enjoy vital protection for your family and finances.
Your IDSecure account includes everything here and more:
- FREE Electronic Banking Package Features – Includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, eStatements1, Mobile Banking*, Mobile Check Deposit, Digital Wallet, and Text Alerts.
- FREE chip enabled MasterCard® Debit Card2 with Fraud Watch and Free Damage Replacement
- No Minimum Balance
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Overdraft Privilege & Balance Protection available for qualifying customers3
- Use any ATM anywhere – Bring us the receipt within 60 days and we’ll pay you back for non-network ATM fees – $20 per statement cycle maximum.
- MyScoreBuilder®4 – We help you build a better credit score by reviewing your credit report and score. Print out your credit ﬁle, make an appointment with a MyScoreBuilder® Representative and start down the path to a better credit score.
- ID Protect® - Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service5 (Learn more about all IDProtect has to offer below.)
Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service5
Identity theft takes a serious financial and emotional toll on its victims. Americans lost $1.9 billion to phishing scams in 2019 alone. (Source: Federal Trade Commission 2020)
Identity theft can happen to anyone. It can drain your financial accounts, damage your credit, endanger your employment and cost you money to repair.
IDProtect® is an identity theft protection and resolution service that also includes credit file monitoring. If you become a victim of identity theft, experts will provide you with professional fraud resolution, helping you document damage and file necessary paperwork. This recovery plan reduces time spent restoring your credit and reputation, and valuable expense reimbursement is offered to help cover eligible expenses related to identity theft.
- Credit File Monitoring6 – IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit ﬁles daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Report and Score – access to triple bureau credit reports and single bureau credit score. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. (Registration/activation required.)
- Identity Monitoring – Monitoring of over 1,000 databases to identify suspicious activity (Registration/activation required.)
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen. (Registration/activation required.)
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage7 – Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud.
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Be sure to review all of the benefits and services provided with IDProtect® and follow instructions regarding activation.
Cellular Telephone Protection7 – Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. $50 deductible applies. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers up to three phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using ID Secure Checking account.)
$10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance7 – Receive up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
Suspect Identity Fraud / Need to Speak with a Resolution Specialist?
Need to file a Claim?
Call 1-866-210-0361, M-F | 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST
Or Visit www.eClubOnline.net for more information.
* Wireless carrier fees may apply.
† Monthly fee waived for customers through age 22 and age 60 or better.
1 Paper statements are optional for $3.00 per month.
2 Replacement card fee may apply. See bank for details.
3 The bank charges a fee of $31 for each overdraft. Overdrafts must be repaid immediately. We may authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, certain ACH transactions, and automatic bill payments. We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions unless you ask us to. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transactions. ReBuild Checking customers are not eligible for this service. See bank for complete details.
4 For educational purposes only.
5 Beneﬁts are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Beneﬁt and/or insurance documents for the applicable Beneﬁts. Beneﬁts are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
6 Credit ﬁle monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
7 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions, and exclusions of the beneﬁts described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Beneﬁts and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Beneﬁt or on the certiﬁcate of insurance.
Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank affiliate.
Because no one is perfect...
Protect yourself from costly and unnecessary fees.
Overdraft Privilege (ODP)
Overdrafts occur from time-to-time. We've got your back.
Balance Protection (Sweep)
Mistakes can happen. Are you covered?
| Avoid the the embarrassment of your card being declined at the checkout counter along with the headache and expense of a costly returned check or automatic payment. Instead of automatically having items returned when you don't have enough funds to cover it - We've got you covered.
Learn more about Overdraft Privilege
| If you happen to overdraw your account, funds can be automatically transferred from your Security Bank savings account or another assigned account to your checking account as needed.
Learn more about Balance Protection
Our friendly team members are here to help answer any questions you may have. Please reach out, we are here to help!