Security Bank offers a variety of insurance coverages for all of our valued customers. Our knowledgeable Insurance Specialists will work with you to understand your goals and objectives and provide guidance on policies and plans that are right for you.
Contact us Today (402) 254-3917
Our Six Step Strategic Insurance Checklist
|Assess Your Situation
- Examine your overall financial picture
- Uncover any changes in your circumstances
- Determine your specific insurance needs
|Review Your Current Coverage
- Make sure current policies are not at risk of lapsing
- Check designation of your beneficiaries
- Help determine if the right amount and type of insurance is in place for your specific needs
|Design a Plan
- Help to identify insurance needs currently unmet or incorrectly addressed
- Develop insurance recommendations
|Present Recommended Plans
- Solicit proposals from a range of carriers to find the most appropriate insurance coverage for you
- Review selected policies as part of your integrated wealth plan
|Manage Policy Process
- Negotiate with carriers on your behalf
- Work with providers to complete underwriting process
- Meet with you regularly to remain current on any changes to your circumstances
- Review and update your insurance plan as needed
Meet Our Insurance Team
Customer Relations Specialist
Individual Life Insurance
- Protect Your Family and Your Legacy
When you have worked hard to build a comfortable life for your family, you want to help protect them and the way they live with life insurance coverage, disability coverage, and long-term care insurance.
- Ensure You Get the Care You Need
As life expectancy rises, so does the possibility that you may need long-term care in your later years. Long-term care insurance can help reduce the financial burden of in-home care, assisted living, hospice, and nursing home residency.
- FREE Insurance Specialist for the Marketplace
A recent poll administered by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) shows that nearly half (47 percent) of the employers surveyed offered health insurance as part of their employee benefits plan. While the main source of health insurance in the United States is through employer-sponsored plans, if you are unemployed or self-employed, you may need to seek private health insurance. Obtaining health insurance on your own can be difficult. An insurance specialist who is an expert in private insurance can help you find an affordable plan that fits your needs.
A competitive benefits package is important for recruiting and retaining the most talented employees. Security Bank can help you determine which group health insurance and disability insurance makes sense for you and your employees.
Turning 65 is a huge milestone! We are here to help you through the enrollment process. Our Insurance Specialists will help you understand the different aspects of Medicare and the coverage options with accurate and unbiased information. It is important to us to establish a life-long relationship with our customers and keep you updated on changes, enrollment periods, and benefit updates. We recommend that you contact our office 6 months prior to your 65th birthday, whether you are working or not, to learn about your options.
We are here to help
With your goals in mind, your dedicated insurance specialist can assist with insurance solutions to help preserve your wealth, increase your assets, protect your business, and help leave a lasting legacy.