Available with Online & Mobile Banking
Get Your Bills Right Where You Pay Them.
What is an eBill?
An eBill is an electronic version of a bill or statement. The eBill typically contains the same info as a paper bill or statement. You can receive, view, and pay eBills in Security Bill Payment. When your eBill arrives, it appears in Payment Center. You control the date and amount of your payment.
- We can receive eBills from hundreds of companies nationwide.
- When you add an eBill, we send the info as a request to the company. After your request has been processed, you receive an eBill in a month or more, depending on your billing cycle.
- Some companies stop sending paper bills when they start sending eBills. Other companies continue to send paper bills in addition to eBills.
- When your eBill arrives, you'll see it in the Payment Center as soon as you select the company from the list of companies and people you pay.
- You can either select the amount due for the bill, which also enters the due date as the delivery date, or you can enter a different amount and date for delivering the payment.
- You can set up AutoPay for some eBills.
- You can stop receiving eBills in Security Bill Payment any time after the company processes your request for them.
How do I sign up to receive eBills
When you add a company that offers eBills, you can enter the required info to request eBills, and we send your request to the company. When you complete the request for one company, you can sign up for eBills from other companies who offer them.
To add an eBill for a company you’re already paying, look for the eBill options on the Payment Center.
How do I pay an eBill?
You receive electronic bills (eBill) in Payment Center of Security Bill Payment. When an eBill is due, it appears as soon as you select the company that sent it. You can simply click a link to enter the amount due and due date from the bill.
How do I view paid eBills?
Go to Activity. You can view paid eBills when you view the details of your payments.
Can I pay an eBill some way other than Security Bill Payment?
Yes, you can pay an eBill by some other means, such as by check.
However, when you pay an eBill outside of Security Bill Payment, the status of the eBill remains Unpaid and it continues to appear in the Reminders section until you dismiss the reminder. To change the status, you can file the eBill and add a note about its resolution.
What happens when I stop receiving eBills?
When you discontinue your eBill service, you start receiving your bills directly from the company again.
Notes About Stopping eBills
- You may receive one or more eBills before the company stops sending them.
- It can take an entire billing cycle before your paper bills resume.
- When you stop receiving eBills, any automatic payments that you set up to pay them are also canceled.
- You can still pay your bills using Security Bill Payment, but you won't be able to access your bill online at the Payment Center.
I stopped receiving paper bills, and now I want to have them mailed to me again. How do I do that?
You can stop receiving eBills in Security Bill Payment any time after the company processes your request to receive them. Select the company from the Payment Center, open the eBills section, and choose the option to stop eBills.
An entire billing cycle may pass before your paper bills resume.