The handy comparison chart below can help you compare account fees, features, and benefits to find the best checking account for your needs. All of our checking accounts come equipped with the value-added features of our eBanking package.
Compare your Personal Checking account options below.
**Must be 19 years of age to open any account without an adult. Account closing charge of $25 if an account is closed within the first 6 months after opening.
<< Return to Personal Checking Options
| How can I open a checking account with Security Bank?
Our simple online account opening makes it easy to open a checking or savings account in minutes! You just need the following information ready to complete the application process:
- Your Social Security Number.
- Your Current Driver's License or ID card issued by a state DMV.
- General information about any loans or mortgages that you may have to help us confirm your identity.
- For electronic funding, you will need your current bank account and routing numbers.
- If applying for a joint account, you will need the Secondary Applicant's name, Social Security Number, Driver's License or ID card issued by a state DMV and Date of Birth.
| How do I enroll in Online or Mobile Banking?
|Contact your local branch to get setup with Online Banking. Want to take your account information with you? No problem! Once you have been setup with Online Banking, you can download our Mobile Banking App to your Smartphone or Tablet.
| What is the bank routing number?
Your routing number identifies the bank where your account was opened. You'll often be asked your routing number when you are making a payment online or by phone. Employers will often request your account number and bank routing number to setup and automatic transfer for credits to your account for things such as payroll deposits.
Your bank routing number is a nine-digit code. This is the first set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks. Just to the right of the routing number is your account number. You can also find your account number on your monthly statement.
Security Bank Routing # : 104113039
Our friendly team members are here to help answer any questions you may have. Please reach out, we are here to help!