Go Paperless with eStatements
Now it’s easy to cut down on the clutter and minimize the risk of identity theft. Electronic statements, or eStatements, provide a fast and secure way to view, print, or save your statements to your computer or device at any time.
Your eStatement includes all the same information as your paper statement and looks just as it would if you would have received it in the mail, including check images and any important notices.
- Email Notification - You will receive an email message notifying you that your statement is ready to view by logging into your online banking.
- Immediate Access - Conveniently view your eStatement online at any time instead of waiting for them to be delivered by mail.
- Save & Print - Save your eStatements to your computer or print and file them for your convenience.
- Archived Statement - Your current and previous account statement history is conveniently available from the "Documents" tab within Online Banking. You can view, save, or print these past or current statements at any time.
Receive statements sooner by eliminating postal delays
Receive an email alert when your statement is ready to view, save, or print
Protect yourself and keep everything stored securely within your Online Banking
You will be notified via email when your account statement is ready to view. Once available, you can retrieve your new and past statements by logging in to your Online Banking.
- Log in to your online banking.
- Select the desired account from your account list.
- Select "Documents" from the account navigation.
- Enter your search criteria in the document search and hit "Submit" to receive a list of statements falling within the date range entered.
- A link to your statement will appear and you can then view your PDF statement electronically or print
Having Troubles Viewing Your eStatements?
Depending on your personal browser settings on your computer, your statement may come up to view within your browser window. If it does not show right away, it may have been automatically sent to your 'Downloads' folder or the 'My Documents' folder on your computer. If you are experiencing this issue, please check these folders first. If you are still unable to view or locate your statement, please call your local branch for assistance.
Our friendly team members are here to help answer any questions you may have. Please reach out, we are here to help!